Acting in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, in short: “GDPR”, we inform:
- The administrator of the website’s personal data is the company:
Sygnis Spółka Akcyjna
472 Grunwaldzka, Ave.
80-309 Gdansk, Poland
- The website’s personal data inspector is:
Andrzej Burgs firstname.lastname@example.org
- The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of art. 6 GDPR and for marketing purposes. The Personal Data Administrator relies on a legitimate interest, which is the analysis of online store visits, order handling, automatic adjustment of advertising preferences and presentation of the company’s offer.
- In the interest of data security, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent data disclosure to unauthorized persons. The daily control of compliance with the relevant legal acts is carried out – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of
- consent expressed by the User
- in cases where the Administrator is entitled to process them on the basis of legal provisions
- in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting “cookies”
- The Website does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data of Customers to third parties, unless with the express consent or at the request of the Customer or at the request of state authorities authorized under the law.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the user who placed it there. This user also has the right to modify and express the willingness to stop processing his data at any time.
- The shop.sygnis.pl website may contain links to other websites not administered by us. Such websites operate independently of the website and are in no way supervised by the shop.sygnis.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read. When making the decision to access such sites, the user does so at his own risk.
The “cookie” peaks should be understood as IT data stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites.
In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
- the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
- to create anonymous statistics with the exclusion of the possibility of user identification.
In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user’s devices.
Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ cookies
Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Safari: www .safari.helpmax.net / en / time-saving / content-blocking /
The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.